Posts Tagged ‘Wood Pellet BBQ’
I’ll be testing out a new piece of equipment in the coming weeks the FB 150 Pro S/S.
Here are some pictures of the unit as it was getting burned in for the first time. This is the only one in Canada right now.
I’ll post more about it in the future and what I cook on it.
- 14.7 Sq feet of cooking area
- 4-23″ x 23″ chrome plated shelves
- 45″ wide x 26″ deep x 62″ height
- 120 volt, 5 amp, 36000 BTU burner
- 40lbs hopper capacity
- .75 lbs of pellets per hour at 250F
- 20 guage stainless steel exterior
- 18 guage stainless steel interior
- 850F spin glass insulation
- Unit weighs 464 lbs
- 150lbs pork butts, 100lbs brisket, 80 lbs ribs, 30 chickens.