- 4 Chicken Breasts Cut into approx 1″ Cubes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- juice of one lemon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried Greek oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp kosher salt
Add all ingredients into a Ziploc bag. Close bag tightly and toss to coat.
- Marinate for 4-6 hours or overnight if possible.
Preheat grill to medium high heat.
Remove chicken from marinade & discard- Place on metal skewers grill 10 – 15 minutes until the internal temperature is 165F Serve with salad, grilled veggies or rice. This is also an excellent salad dressing recipe as well. Serves 4