• 2 Tbsp – paprika, smoked
• 1 Tbsp – chili powder
• ½ Tbsp – salt, Kosher
• ½ Tbsp – garlic powder
• ½ Tbsp – sugar, granulated
• ½ Tbsp – curry powder, mild
• ½ Tbsp – dry hot mustard, ground
• ¼ Tbsp – black pepper, finely ground
• ¼ Tbsp – cumin, ground
• ½ Tbsp – chipotle chile, powder
Method: Place all ingredients in a gallon Ziploc bag and shake/toss to combine
evenly. Reserve until needed.
• 1 C – Franks Red Hot Sweet Chili Sauce
• ¼ C – Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
Method: Place both ingredients in a gallon Ziploc bag and shake/toss to combine evenly. Reserve until needed.
• (1 bottle) 5 Fl oz. bottle – Tabasco sauce, chipotle
• BBQ rub
“Diva Q Sweet Chili Chipotle Wings”
1. Place chicken wings in a gallon Ziploc bag and pour Tabasco Chipotle
sauce over the wings and toss to coat evenly. Marinate 12 hours in refrigerator.
2. Remove chicken from chipotle sauce marinade and place on baking sheet
pan. Evenly sprinkle BBQ rub on both sides of the chicken wings.
3. Smoke wings on your grill, using hickory wood chunks, for 1–1 ½ hours
at 225° F or to an internal temperature of 165° F.
4. Remove wings from grill and place in a mixing bowl. Add reserved glaze
(saving some for dipping sauce) & toss to combine evenly.
5. Place glazed wings on hot grill to quickly grill mark & finish cooking. Remove from grill and serve with remaining glaze on the side for dipping.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy!
• The glaze can be made 1 day in advance and warmed (sauce pan or microwave) just prior to serving the wings.
• Experiment with different types of wood for smoking: applewood, cherry,