Diva Q Shrimp and Sausage Bites
• 12 Shrimp (12/13) Peeled and Deveined
• 3 Italian Sausage Links (mild or hot)
• ¼ cup Traeger Mandarin Glaze
• 1 tbsp Traeger Blackened Saskatchewan Seasoning
• 12 Wooden Skewers (soaked for 10 minutes in water)
1. Cut each sausage link into four 1” pieces
2. Skewer the shrimp wrapped around the sausage pieces. The shrimp should be attached at both ends with the sausage nestled in the middle of the ends.
3. Using more skewers, repeat with the remaining shrimp and sausage.
4. Sprinkle each of the skewers with Traeger Blackened Saskatchewan Seasoning
5. Grill the skewers over medium high heat until lightly charred.
6. Glaze each skewer with Traeger mandarin Glaze and serve
Other spices and glazes can be substituted for the Traeger products to suit your preference.
If using a Traeger grill it is not necessary to soak the skewers