This has to be one of my all time favorite dips. Perfect for when company is coming over, game nights and anytime you need to get your nosh on.. Super yummy and versatile you can add spinach, artichokes and many more ingredients ( crumbled bacon or sausage) to make it different each time.
- 2 packages cream cheese (16 oz)
- 1 cup shredded aged old cheddar
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup finely minced smoked bacon
- 1/4 cup finely minced chives
- 1 tsp Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Smokey Mountain Smoker’s Chipotle Rub
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 jalapenos seeded membrane removed finely diced
For the dip:Mix all ingredients in a disposable medium sized aluminum pan. Place on the grill on medium low heat stirring often until the cheese is melting bubbling and hot.
For the breads use any you like whether it be a French baguette sliced thin, triangles of pita or Naan. With any of the breads simply brush with olive oil sprinkle on some freshly cracked black pepper and a sprinkle of salt. Grill each side on high heat and serve on the side with the Jalapeño Dip