Here is a different recipe as well:
Diva Q Texas Beef Ribs
• 1 large rack meaty Texas beef Ribs (4-5lbs)
• ½ – ¾ cup Montreal Steak Spice
4 cups hickory or mesquite wood chips/chunks (for charcoal or gas grills)
Preheat your grill to 225/250F creating an indirect heat zone.
Pull the membrane from the bone side of the ribs.
Season both sides of the ribs generously with Montreal Steak Spice
Place ribs on grill indirect.
Add 1 handful of hickory/mesquite woodchips to the charcoal grill. Use hickory/oak pellets for a pellet grill. Or use a smoker box of hickory/mesquite wood chips if using a gas grill. Repeat adding wood chips or chunks to the grill every hour.
Grill indirect for 5-6 hours until the meat has pulled back from the bones and is tender.
Montreal Steak Spice
• 3 tablespoons Kosher Salt
• 3 tablespoons Butcher Grind Black Pepper
• 2 tablespoons Granulated Garlic
• 2 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
• 2 tablespoon Granulated Onion
• 1 tablespoon Dill
• 1 tablespoon Ground Coriander
• 1 tablespoon Thai Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
• 1 tablespoon Dried Mustard
Mix all ingredients in a small bowl then transfer to a grinder.
Grind for 10-15 seconds until fully mixed and finely ground.
Store in an airtight container.
Use on pork, and beef.